Overview of the Festival
Serene Festivals is devoted to producing right-sized events. Camp Serene sits on 40 acres along the Long Tom River, and is outfitted with cabins, chow hall, bath house and a fantastic disc golf course. Our goal is to build a permanent bandshell that will support a variety of entertainment acts, all directly contributing to the success of the camp.
TICKETS FOR SERENE FESTIVAL 2022 ON SALE NOW:
Well supervised children are welcome at the Festival! Being a parent is expensive, and we want to help!
-kids age 9 and under are FREE
-kids ages 10-15 are 1/2 price
Serene Music Festival 2022
The Serene Music Festival is a right-sized weekend campout event. We will have two nights of amazing live music and camping, plus much more.
Our Musical Lineup (so far) for this year includes:
- Fortune’s Folly (full-band and acoustic duo performances)
- Upstate Quartet
- DJ Rortron
Thursday, August 11
- Vendor and volunteer arrival and setup
- Early camper arrival
Friday, August 12
- Gates open
- Music 7 pm – midnight: Upstate Quartet and Acoustic Folly
Saturday, August 13
- Music 7 pm – midnight: DJ Rortron, Glitterfox and Fortune’s Folly
Sunday, August 14
- 10-11:30am: Complimentary breakfast
- Pack it out and say goodbye
When you arrive at the gate you will just provide ID for any advanced purchases.
* Last day for advanced sales is Thursday, August 11. Sales on Friday or Saturday will be by cash only! WiFi is way too spotty or we'd happily accept cards.
They are very limited in quantity and run from $50 - $100 for the weekend. On sale HERE. We will again use TicketLeap for tickets. They have low fees, and we are able to do refunds and adjustments quickly. We don’t use physical tickets and you will need to furnish identification at the gates. Please keep the bracelet on and visible throughout your visit.
Merchandise will be available with our new logo. More details to come on the shirts, hoodies and maybe more.
If you have questions, want to get involved, or would like more info, please Contact Ian!